TRI_ESSENTIAL WARRANTY POLICY
Tri Essential warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
2) Tri Essential will make the warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment or product, which clearly show the apparent defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Tri Essential via email or product returned by prepaid postage/courier. Products can be returned only if a return authorization number is obtained in advance from Tri Essential. The return authorization number must be clearly labelled on the outside of the package, or it can be refused.
3) If a product is deemed to be defective by Tri Essential, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Tri Essential will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
4) This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore breaks, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
5) This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair or change has been made to any part of the product or equipment.
6) The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is valid from the date of the original purchase only.
7) The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
8) There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranties mentioned herein.
9) In no event will Tri Essential or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to claims due to accident, death or any other losses arising out of or in connection with use of its products.
10) The customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tri Essential and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages arising out of [a] any actual or alleged breach of warranties or obligations set forth herein or in the manual accompanying the product; or [b] any wrongful or improper use of the product.